DPR Legislative Reports
The State Legislature included language in the Supplemental Report of the 2005 Budget Act directing the Department of Pesticide Regulation to provide specific information on:
- The number of risk assessments conducted by the Department in the preceding year.
- The names of the active ingredients for which those risk assessments were prepared.
- The number and nature of comments made by other agencies and the public about the risk assessments, and the Department's disposition of those comments.
- A description of the Department's process for reviewing, considering, and responding to external reviews and comments on its risk assessments, including those reviews and comments made by the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment.
- December 30, 2005 (PDF, 116 kb)