- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
The Adobe Acrobat Viewer is required to view PDF files.
An emergency regulation is a regulation that is necessary for the immediate preservation of public peace, health and safety, and may become effective before any public notice and hearing. Emergency regulations remain in effect for a 180-day period.
You may obtain additional information from the Office of Administrative Law (OAL).
EMERGENCY REGULATIONS CURRENTLY IN EFFECT:
- No emergency regulations currently in effect.
- No emergency regulations are proposed at this time.
Last modified: December 21, 2010