- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
Worker Protection Information
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR’s Licensing Program activities.
- Worker Protection Resources - DPR, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA), and UC Integrated Pest Management (UC IPM) resources related to worker safety and worker protection laws and regulations.
- Pesticide Safety Training and Train-the-Trainer Resources - Information about getting DPR approval for train-the-trainer programs and instructors, and a list of DPR-approved programs and trainers.
- Voluntary Field Worker Training Verification Program Application/Agreement, PDF (81 kb)- Request U.S. EPA Worker Verification Cards (blue cards).
If you have questions about DPR’s Train-the-Trainer Program or the U.S. EPA Worker Verification Cards (blue cards), please contact Adolfo Gallo at Adolfo.Gallo@cdpr.ca.gov or (916) 445-3895.