DPR Court Actions
DPR can take civil enforcement action through the California Attorney General's Office for any violation of the pesticide laws. The following are final court decisions or consent decrees, or settlements in lieu of such actions, and civil complaints and writs of mandate for pending court actions.
Final Court Decisions, Consent Decrees and Settlements
- The People of the State of California v. Alpine Helicopter Service, INC., PDF | Information on Alpine Helicopter Service Requirement to Communicate Pesticide Applications Near Sensitive Sites
- Britz-Simplot Growers Solutions, LLC., Settlement, PDF
- Gar Tootelian, Inc., Settlement Agreement, PDF
- Department of Pesticide Regulation v. Tito Balling, Inc., PDF, Consent Decree of Calandri, Wheeler, and related entities (November 17, 2010)
- Department of Pesticide Regulation v. Tito Balling, Inc., PDF, DBA California Water Services, Consent Decree of Tito Balling, Inc. (July 14, 2010)
Pending Court Actions
- The People of the State of California ex rel. Val Dolcini, Director of the California Department of Pesticide Regulation, et al. v. Alpine Helicopter Service Inc., et al., PDF Complaint for Civil Penalties; Preliminary and Permanent Injunction.
For content questions, contact:
Daniel Rubin, Chief Counsel
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Phone: (916) 324-2666