Agricultural Pest Control Adviser (PCA)
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR's Licensing Program activities.
New PCA Applicants
- Complete application packet, PDF
- Exam schedule, PDF
- Reexamination or adding new category application, PDF (PR-PML-083)
- College courses currently approved to meet the PCA minimum education requirements
- Directions on how to get a college course approved by DPR for PCA minimum education requirement, PDF – Directions to assist college staff or prospective PCAs in submitting courses for DPR approval
- PCA course approval request form, PDF (104 kb) - An optional form to organize course information for DPR review
- PCA License Presentation, PDF – Assists students and college professors with navigating the PCA license minimum education requirements and course approval process.
If you are a first time PCA applicant, or university or college staff member and have questions about the PCA application process, or have questions about the minimum education course requirements or how to get a course approved by DPR, please contact us at: PCAmail@cdpr.ca.gov
- Individual License/Certificate Renewal Application Packet, PDF
- License Renewal: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Individual License Holders, PDF – Contains answers to the most common questions DPR receives from license holders about license renewals.
- General information, PDF (after you're licensed)
- County Registration Requirements and Fees
- Change of name/address form, PDF (PR-PML-002)
- DPR-approved continuing education courses
- List of valid licenses and certificates
- Visa/Mastercard transaction, PDF (DPR-105)
If you have questions about licensing and certification (renewals, change of address, and continuing education), please contact the Licensing Program at LicenseMail@cdpr.ca.gov or by phone at (916) 445-4038