Licensing Renewal Information
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR’s Licensing Program activities.
Renewal Season 2023 – Individuals and Businesses M-Z
Licensing Staff are currently processing renewal applications with payment transaction dates from the weeks of:
|Individual Renewals||Business Renewals|
License and certificate holders who are renewing are encouraged to check with their banking institution to see when their payment cleared and can estimate when their application will be processed. If anything is missing and we are unable to process an application, applicants will receive a problem notification letter by email.
You may visit the DPR website to view the list of valid licenses to determine if the license or certificate card has been updated.
Department of Pesticide Regulation
Attn: Cashier MS-4A
P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Information and Resources
- 2023 Licensing Renewal Information Presentation, PDF
- How Many Hours of CE Do I Need?, PDF
- How Much Do I Need to Pay for My Renewal?, PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Individual License Holders, PDF (En Español)
Renewal application packets to renew a license or certificate
- Individual License/Certificate Renewal Application Packet, PDF
- Maintenance Gardener Pest Control Business Renewal Application Packet, PDF
- Pest Control Broker License Renewal Application Packet, PDF
- Pest Control Business Renewal Application Packet, PDF
- Pest Control Dealer License Renewal Application Packet, PDF