Air Monitoring Network
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR’s air monitoring network.
The Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) has established a monitoring network to sample ambient air for multiple pesticides in three communities on a regular schedule. Monitoring began in February 2011 (in Ripon, Shafter and Salinas). DPR plans to use the data gathered to evaluate and improve protective measures against pesticide exposure.
- Air Monitoring Network Results
- Final monitoring protocol, PDF (72 kb) February 2011
- Final air monitoring network plan, PDF (775 kb) May 2010 (Appendix 3, Excel, 451 kb)
After three years of monitoring DPR, proposes continuation of monitoring network.
- Recommended air monitoring network plan for 2014, PDF (1.4 mb) February 2014
Members of the Pesticide Registration and Evaluation Committee (PREC) serve as technical and scientific advisors to the project.
- The air monitoring network has been discussed at several PREC meetings since 2009 (meeting minutes)
For content questions, contact:
Phone: (916) 324-4297