Air Monitoring Network
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR’s air monitoring network.
In 2011, the Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) established a monitoring network to sample ambient air for multiple pesticides in multiple communities on a regular schedule. DPR is enhancing its air monitoring network to eight communities, beginning in 2017. DPR plans to use the data gathered to evaluate and improve protective measures against pesticide exposure.
- Air Monitoring Network Plan for 2017, PDF (2.1 mb)
- Air Monitoring Network Protocol for 2017, PDF (5.6 mb)
- Air Monitoring Network Results
- Seasonal Monitoring Recommendations
Members of the Pesticide Registration and Evaluation Committee (PREC) serve as technical and scientific advisors to the project.
- The air monitoring network has been discussed at several PREC meetings since 2009 (meeting minutes)
For content questions, contact:
Phone: (916) 324-4297