Air Monitoring Network
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR’s air monitoring network.
The Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) has established a monitoring network to sample ambient air for multiple pesticides in three communities on a regular schedule. Monitoring began in February 2011 (in Ripon, Shafter and Salinas) and will last for at least two years. DPR plans to use the data gathered to evaluate and improve protective measures against pesticide exposure.
- Air Monitoring Network Report for 2012: Volume 2, PDF (1.1 mb)
- Air Monitoring Network Results For 2011: Volume 1, PDF (1.2 mb) March 2013
- Final monitoring protocol, PDF (72 kb) February 2011
- Final air monitoring network plan, PDF (775 kb) May 2010 (Appendix 3, Excel, 451 kb)
Members of the Pesticide Registration and Evaluation Committee (PREC) serve as technical and scientific advisors to the project.
- The air monitoring network has been discussed at several PREC meetings since 2009 (meeting minutes)
For content questions, contact:
Phone: (916) 324-4137