- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
Environmental Justice (EJ)
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR’s environmental justice activities.
Treating people fairly guides how DPR conducts its activities. Fair treatment means that no one group of people, including racial, ethnic, or socioeconomic groups, should be disproportionately impacted by pesticides. Anyone whose health or environment may be affected by pesticides holds a stake in DPR’s decisions. We want to ensure that all have an opportunity to participate in the regulatory process.
Pilot Project – In 2006, DPR led a pilot project in the Fresno County community of Parlier.
California Environmental Protection Agency- EJ documents and reports
Environmental Justice Links
- Air Resources Board
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- State Water Resources Control Board
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency