Documents Related to Proposed Rulemaking
Sign-up to receive Notices of Proposed Regulatory Action via e-mail.
DPR 11-004 Prevention of Surface Water Contamination by Pesticides (Notice 10/28/11; Comment period closes 12/12/11)
DPR proposes to amend section 6000 and adopt sections 6970 and 6972 of Title 3 California Code of Regulations (3 CCR). The proposed action would identify pesticides that have a high potential to contaminate surface water in outdoor nonagricultural settings, and require pest control businesses, including maintenance gardeners, that apply these pesticides to take actions to minimize that contamination.
- Notice of Proposed Action, PDF (95 kb) (Spanish version)
- Proposed Text, PDF (17 kb)
- Initial Statement of Reasons, PDF (19 kb) (Spanish version)
- Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement (Form 399), PDF (41 kb)
- Attachment, PDF (7 kb)
- Notice of Modifications to Text, PDF (122 kb) (15-day comment period 3/6/12 - 3/21/12)
- Final Statement of Reasons, PDF (47 kb)
- Final Text of Regulations, PDF (32 kb) (Filed with Secretary of State 6/19/12; Effective 7/19/12)