Documents Related to Proposed Rulemaking
Sign-up to receive Notices of Proposed Regulatory Action via e-mail.
DPR 13-002 Designating Brodifacoum, Bromadiolone, Difenacoum, and Difethialone (Second Generation Anticoagulant Rodenticide Products) as Restricted Materials (Notice 7/19/13; Comment period closed 10/4/13)
DPR proposes to amend sections 6000 and 6400, and adopt section 6471 of Title 3, California Code of Regulations. The proposed action would designate the active ingredients brodifacoum, bromadiolone, difenacoum, and difethialone as California-restricted materials, making all second generation anticoagulant rodenticide (SGAR) products restricted materials. Also, this proposed action would add additional use restrictions for SGARs, and revise the definition of private applicator to refer to the federal definition of agricultural commodity found in Title 40, Code of Federal Regulations section 171.2(5).
- Notice of Proposed Regulatory Action, PDF (45 kb)
- Notice of Extension of Public Comment Period, PDF (13 kb)
- Proposed Text, PDF (20 kb)
- Initial Statement of Reasons, PDF (105 kb)
- Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement (Form 399), PDF (217 kb)
- Final Statement of Reasons, PDF (20 kb)
- Attachment A, PDF (253 kb)