- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
Maintenance Gardener Pest Control Certification
A maintenance gardener (MG) typically owns or works for a business that provides routine lawn and garden care for homeowners. Occasionally, pesticides are applied as part of a MG job. The MG category Q applicator certificate allows the occasional use of most common pesticides in home landscapes.
Pocket Guide, PDF (439 kb)
Which certificate do I need? How do I get one?
What if I own a business? How do I get it licensed and registered?
How do I renew my Qualified Applicator Certificate?
Information on pest management practices, IPM, health/safety, environmental issues
For more information, or to order a pocket guide (bilingual English/Spanish), please contact:
Licensing and Certification Program
Phone: (916) 445-4038