- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
IPM Achievement Awards
With the NEW annual Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Achievement Awards, the Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) honors agricultural and nonagricultural California groups, organizations, companies, or schools for their achievements in IPM and reduced-risk pest management. DPR is expanding the IPM awards program to recognize a variety of accomplishments in areas of innovation, education and outreach, and leadership in promoting IPM practices. The new awards program will include a wider possibility of award winners and more diverse IPM practitioners. Nominations are accepted throughout the year.
Since the inception of the IPM Awards program in 1994, DPR has presented more than 100 IPM awards to honor California organizations that emphasize pest prevention, favor least-hazardous pest management, and share their successful strategies with others.
- Nominate an organization for an IPM Achievement Award.
- About IPM Innovator Awards, PDF (120 kb) overview
- Previous Award Winners (1994 to most recent)
- IPM Achievement Award Winners
- IPM Awards slideshow
IPM Innovators Video Series
For content questions, contact:
Pest Management & Licensing Branch
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Phone: (916) 445-2489