- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
IPM Innovator Awards
With its annual Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Innovator awards, the Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) honors agricultural and nonagricultural California groups, organizations, or companies for their innovative approaches to IPM and reduced-risk pest management and their leadership role in promoting these practices. Nominations are accepted throughout the year.
Since the inception of the IPM Innovator Award program in 1994, DPR has presented more than 100 IPM Innovator awards to honor California organizations that emphasize pest prevention, favor least-hazardous pest management, and share their successful strategies with others.
- About IPM Innovator Awards, PDF (157 kb) overview
- IPM Innovator Award Winners (1994 to most recent)
- Example of past award recipient (2005)
- Nominate a group for an IPM Innovator award.
- IPM Innovator slideshow
IPM Innovators Video Series
For content questions, contact:
Pest Management & Licensing Branch
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Phone: (916) 324-4156