- School IPM Home
- Forms & Tools
- School IPM Publications
- Required HSA Training
- IPM Workshops
- IPM Laws & Regulations
- Health & Environment
Roles in School IPM
School Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Publications
- Integrated Pest Management for Schools Video Series - These entertaining, short videos contain practical integrated pest management tips from experts and information needed to comply with the California Healthy Schools Act. Watch the entire video series in English (with English and Spanish closed caption option) or En Español (with embedded Spanish subtitles).
- 2016–2017 School IPM Recordkeeping Calendar, PDF (2.5 mb) - Easily keep track of pesticide usage and important dates by recording it all in one place. Our full-color school-year calendar is a handy recordkeeping resource full of tips from trusted IPM experts for pest management activities. Print out as many copies as you wish; or our personal favorite – go paperless!
- HSA Exempt Products Flowchart, PDF (271 kb) - The Healthy Schools Act exempts some products because they are reduced risk or used for health and safety purposes. Use this flow chart to help determine if you’re using a lower risk product!
- Current Topics - The Healthy Schools Act Fact Sheet, PDF (12.6 mb) – for public K-12 schools that apply pesticides. This will help you better understand the Healthy Schools Act!
- Pest Information Series
- Curricula for School IPM Training – Outlines
- California School IPM Guidebook (2010)
- Surveys of IPM adoption in California school districts
- Articles reprinted from magazines and journals, checklists, handouts, and reports
Single copies of any document are available by sending a request to email@example.com.