- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
Chloropicrin Mitigation Documents and Activities
The Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) has developed mitigation measures designed to protect bystanders and residents from acute (short-term) exposures to chloropicrin used as a soil fumigant.
These documents describe the controls that DPR has developed to reduce risk from acute exposure that might occur near fields fumigated with products containing chloropicrin.
- Revised Interim Permit Conditions, PDF (354 kb)
- Chloropicrin Enforcement Letter to County Agricultural Commissioners (ENF 15-06)
- Chloropicrin Mitigation Document and Appendices 1-3, PDF (302 kb) U.S. EPA Mitigation; Risk Management Directive
Scientific Peer Review
DPR submitted its initial Development of Chloropicrin Buffer Zones for external, scientific peer review.
- Initial Development of Chloropicrin Buffer Zones, PDF (1.3 mb)
- Scientific Peer Review Documents, PDF (879 kb)
Comments and Responses
- No meetings are scheduled at this time.
- Archives of past meetings
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regulating Chloropicrin, PDF (211 kb)
For content questions, contact:
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Phone: (916) 445-4222