Environmental Justice (EJ) and Border Issues
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR's environmental justice activities.
Tulare County Environmental Justice Tour, March 2018
Treating people fairly guides how DPR conducts its activities. Fair treatment means that no one group of people, including racial, ethnic, or socioeconomic groups, should be disproportionately impacted by pesticides. Anyone whose health or environment may be affected by pesticides holds a stake in DPR's decisions. We want to ensure that ALL have an opportunity to participate in the regulatory process.
- DPR publications in Spanish (Español), Punjabi, and Hmong
- DPR Supplemental Environmental Projects (SEP) and Proposal Form
- CALENVIROSCREEN 3.0
- Bilingual pesticide safety videos (English, Spanish, Mixteco, Zapoteco)
Environmental Justice Listserver
To receive current announcements regarding environmental justice, please sign up for our listserver.
Environmental Justice Links
- Air Resources Board
- Cal Recycle
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- State Water Resources Control Board
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
For content questions, contact:
Martha Sánchez, DPR Environmental Justice Liaison
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Phone: (916) 323-2677