Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR's environmental justice activities.
- English/Spanish outreach videos
- DPR Fact Sheet Directory (English/Spanish/Punjabi)
- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems (English/Spanish)
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- Consumer Fact Sheets (English/Spanish)
- Pesticide Safety Information Series (PSIS) (English/Spanish/Punjabi) - Leaflets explaining regulations and other worker safety information.
- Emergency cards for fieldworkers in case of pesticide exposure, PDF - Wallet-sized cards developed for agricultural fieldworkers with information on who to contact if they become ill or injured from pesticide exposure.
For content questions, contact:
Martha Sánchez, DPR Environmental Justice Liaison
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Phone: (916) 323-2677