DPR 16-002 Sales of Agricultural and Restricted Use Pesticides
Sign-up to receive Notices of Proposed Regulatory Action via e-mail.
DPR 16-002 Sales of Agricultural and Restricted Use Pesticides (Notice 6/17/16; Comment period closes 8/1/16)
DPR proposes to adopt section 6302 and amend section 6414 of Title 3 California Code of Regulations (3 CCR). The proposed regulation is intended to set forth in one section within 3 CCR the prohibitions on the sale of agricultural and restricted material pesticides that require these pesticides be distributed only through licensed entities and be sold only to end users by licensed pest control dealers.
- Notice of Proposed Regulatory Action, PDF (30 kb)
- Proposed Text, PDF (15 kb)
- Initial Statement of Reasons, PDF (26 kb)
- Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement (Form 399), PDF (418 kb)
- Final Statement of Reasons, PDF (15 kb)
- Final Text of Regulation, PDF (15 kb) Filed with Secretary of State 10/12/16; Effective 1/1/17