Pest Control Dealer Designated Agent
Back to Licensing and Certification Program
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR's Licensing Program activities.
New and Amended Applications
- Complete application packet, PDF
- Exam schedule, PDF
- Reexamination or adding new category application, PDF (PR-PML-083)
- General information, PDF (after you're licensed)
- Individual License/Certificate Renewal Application Packet, PDF
- License Renewal: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Individual License Holders, PDF – Contains answers to the most common questions DPR receives from license holders about license renewals.
- Change of name/address requirement, PDF (PR-PML-002)
- List of valid licenses and certificates
- Visa/Mastercard transaction, PDF (DPR-105)
If you have questions about California's licensing, certification, and training requirements to perform pest control work new applications, renewals, change of address, qualifications, examinations, study materials, and continuing education), please contact the Licensing Program at LicenseMail@cdpr.ca.gov or by phone at (916) 445-4038.