Publications and Outreach Information
Back to Licensing and Certification Program
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR's Licensing Program activities.
- California Restricted Materials Requirements, PDF (34 kb)
- Requisitos Para Materiales Restringidos en California, PDF (39 kb)
- Ground Water Protection Materials, PDF (13 kb)
- Minimal Exposure Pesticides, PDF (14 kb)
- Research Authorization Instructions
- Laws and Regulations Study Guide, PDF (3.9 mb)
- Microbial Pest Control Study Guide, PDF (3.3 mb)
- Pest Control Aircraft Pilot Certification Study Guide, PDF (4.8 mb)
- Sewer Line Root Control, PDF (1.5 mb)
- UC IPM Online: Statewide Integrated Pest Management Program
- Other study materials
- License Renewal: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Individual License Holders, PDF (286 kb) – Contains answers to the most common questions DPR receives from license holders about license renewals.
If you have questions about California's licensing, certification, and training requirements to perform pest control work (new applications, renewals, change of address, qualifications, examinations, study materials, and continuing education), please contact the Licensing Program at LicenseMail@cdpr.ca.gov or by phone at (916) 445-4038