Manned Pest Control Aircraft Pilot
Back to Licensing and Certification Program
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR's Licensing Program activities.
New and Amended Applications
- Complete application packet, PDF
- Exam schedule, PDF
- Re-examination or adding new category application, PDF (PR-PML-083)
- General information, PDF (after you're licensed)
- Individual License/Certificate Renewal Application Packet, PDF
- License Renewal: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Individual License Holders, PDF (289 kb) – Contains answers to the most common questions DPR receives from license holders about license renewals.
- County Registration Requirements and Fees
- Change of name/address requirement, PDF (PR-PML-002)
- DPR-approved continuing education courses
- List of valid licenses and certificates
- Visa/Mastercard transaction, PDF (DPR-105)
Unmanned Pest Control Aircraft Pilot Certificate
If you have questions about California's licensing, certification, and training requirements to perform pest control work (new applications, renewals, change of address, qualifications, examinations, study materials, and continuing education), please contact the Licensing Program at LicenseMail@cdpr.ca.gov or by phone at (916) 445-4038.