Employers, Pesticide Users, and Regulated Community
- Farm Labor Contractor Compliance Requirements, PDF (2/17)
- Farm Labor Contractor Pesticide Safety Tips, PDF (2/17)
- Pesticide Use Compliance Guide for Employers and Businesses informs users, pest control businesses, and employers of their responsibilities when working with handlers and field workers.
- Compliance assistance for employers discusses laws and regulations, pesticides, licensing and certification, forms, and other related information.
- Pesticide Safety Information Series (PSIS) handouts in English, Spanish and Punjabi help employees learn about pesticide safety and are required to be used in handler and field worker training.
- Reporting pesticide illnesses – Physician information
- Reimbursing Medical Costs of Persons Injured in Pesticide Incidents (handout) in English, PDF; En Español, PDF, Reembolso de Gastos Médicos a Personas Lesionadas en Incidentes de Pesticidas
- Using Disinfectants, Sanitizers, Medical Sterilants, and Other Antimicrobials in the Workplace, PDF (DPR handout) En Español, PDF
- Minimal Exposure Pesticides, PDF – A list of pesticides, exemptions, restrictions, and special safety use requirements
- Restricted entry intervals, PDF (Bulletin ENF-001, July 2007); Intervalos de Entrada Restringida, PDF (ENF-001, Rev. 7/07)
- Groundwater Protection Materials, PDF – A list of certain pesticides and restrictions that have the potential to pollute groundwater
- Agricultural and Non-Agricultural Pest Control Use (Bulletin ENF-003, Rev. March 2014)
- Sulfur dioxide use in wineries, PDF, En Español, PDF – two-page handout about licensing and use reporting requirements
- Using Pesticides in Your Pet Grooming Business, PDF (Bulletin ENF-002, July 2007)
- Pesticide drift brochure, PDF En Español, PDF
- General Public Resources
- Licensing and Certification Program licenses and certifies people and businesses providing agricultural pest control services.
- Pesticide use reporting of all agricultural pesticide use must be reported to the CAC.
- Restricted materials use requirements
- California Restricted Materials Requirements, PDF (chart) – A list of certain pesticides whose use in California has special requirements
- Requisitos Para Materiales Restringidos en California, PDF
- Back to Fumigant Regulatory Issues
- Selling pesticides in California
- California Code of Regulations (Title 3) – Excerpt on pesticides and pest control operations
- California Code of Regulations (Title 16) - Structural pest control
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Emissions from Pesticides
- Groundwater Protection
- Air and water programs protect the public and the environment from pesticide contamination by analyzing hazards and developing pollution prevention strategies.
- Pesticide Container Recycling, PDF (handout)
- Contact DPR
- County Agricultural Commissioner (CAC) listing
- DPR Enforcement Branch regional offices, PDF
- Structural Pest Control Board, Department of Consumer Affairs - regulates businesses and professionals that apply pesticides to structures
For content questions, contact:
3077 Fite Circle, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95827