Human Health Assessment Branch Memos
Back to Assessing Human Health Risk
Effects of Tank-Mix Properties on Pesticide Off-Site Drift From Aerial Applications. 9-27-18, PDF Jiang, W, Barry, T.
- Evaluation of the Potential Human Health Effects from Drinking Well Water Containing Imidacloprid. 4-10-18, PDF Lohstroh, P, Koshlukova, S.
Evaluation of the Potential Human Health Effects from Drinking Well Water Contaminated with Penoxsulam. 4-10-18, PDF Lohstroh, P, Koshlukova, S.
- Revised: Estimation of Chlorpyrifos Horizontal Deposition and Air Concentrations for California Use Scenarios. 8-15-17, PDF Barry, T.
- Discontinuance of Tolerance Assessments in HHAB Risk Characterization Documents. 8-9-17, PDF Koshlukova, S, Rubin, A, Saruwatari, D, Frenkel, P.
- Evaluation of the Potential Human Health Effects from Drinking Ground Water Containing
Dacthal (DCPA) Degradates. 2-23-17, PDF Lohstroh, P.
- Human Health Assessment Branch Policy on the Estimation of Short-Term, Intermediate-Term (Seasonal), and Long-Term (Annual or Lifetime) Exposures. 1-25-17, PDF Kwok, E.
Guidance for Evaluating Cases of Detection of DDT
(1,1,1-trichloro-2,2-bis(4-chlorophenyl)ethane) on Commodities that are not
Covered by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Action. 9-21-16, PDF
Update to the Worker Exposure Scenarios Evaluated in 2012 Chloropicrin Risk Characterization Document. 8-15-16, PDF Lewis, C. and Koshlukova, S.
Update to the Critical Subchronic and Chronic Points of Departure and Associated Reference Exposure Levels Evaluated in the 2003 Methyl Isothiocyanate Risk Characterization Document. 8-15-16, PDF Rubin, A. and Koshlukova, S.
- Calculation of Intermediate-Term Residential Exposures Using Measured Air Concentrations
from the Ambient Air Monitoring Network. 8-9-16, PDF Rubin, A. and Lewis, C.
- Exposure Assessment Policy and Procedure – An Update to Default Transfer Coefficients. 3-30-16, PDF Kwok, E.