DPR uses various performance measures to assess its programs.
We regularly post information on our website with more details on how well our programs are performing for example:
- Progress Report – this biennial report highlights our accomplishments and priorities for the future.
- News releases
- Enforcement planning and improvement
- Ground water monitoring – annual report
- IPM Innovators – annual awards
- New active ingredients registered - annual report
- Pesticide illnesses –annual report
- Pesticide use – annual report
- Product compliance fines and settlements – quarterly report
- Reevaluation of currently registered pesticides – semiannual report
- Regulations – proposed and recently adopted
- Residues in fresh produce – annual report
- Risk assessments completed and in process
- School IPM program – semi-annual update
- Environmental Protection Indicators for California (EPIC) are outcome measures that reflect the results of environmental programs or the state of California's environment.
For content questions, contact:
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Phone: (916) 445-1523