Forms Available on DPR's Website

Note: Most of our forms are in PDF format. They can be downloaded and then read using the Acrobat Reader software installed in most computers and also available free from Adobe Systems. When using the free Reader software, you can download and save a blank form without any saved information. You can also fill out and print the form with your data. However, you cannot save a PDF form with information you typed into it unless you have purchased the full version of Adobe Acrobat software.

Customer Service

Licensing, permitting, use reporting, registration, mill assessment

  • Licensing and certification - To apply for, renew, or makes changes to a professional license or certificate. Also continuing education, certificate of insurance, financial responsibility and other miscellaneous licensing forms.
  • Permits are required in California for agricultural use of restricted pesticides. These permits are issued by agricultural commissioners in each county, where the forms are available.
  • Pesticide use reporting, including notice of intent, monthly summary report, school site reporting, others.
  • Registration of pesticide products - All pesticide products must be registered in California before they can be sold or used.
  • Mill assessment - Reporting forms for pesticide registrants, licensed pest control dealers, and licensed pesticide brokers.

Application Forms


  • County Agricultural Commissioner (CAC) forms used by CACs for inspections, violation notices, other county enforcement activities.
  • E-mail subscription to different electronic mailing lists that send news releases, regulatory notices, public notices, program updates or other postings made to our Web site. By subscribing, you will receive periodic E-mail notices when new information has been posted to your area of interest.
  • IPM Innovator Award nomination forms, to nominate an individual or group for DPR's annual awards that honor those that emphasize pest prevention, favor least-hazardous pest management, and share their successful strategies with others. Due on March 31 of each year.
  • OEHHA Pesticide Illness Report Form required to be filed by physicians who believe a patient has been made ill by pesticide exposure.