Performance and Accountability
Elements of DPR's planning and management system relate to one another. DPR uses a "function-based" approach to better manage the costs and performance of specific programs which in turn reflect key outputs driven by statutory requirements.
- CalEPA STRATEGIC VISION
- DPR STRATEGIC PLAN
- DPR OPERATIONAL PLANS
- DPR FUNCTIONAL ACTIVITIES
- DPR PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- DPR FUNCTION-BASED ACCOUNTING (Cost of Doing Business)
- The CalEPA Strategic Vision sets forth the Agency's vision and mission, core values, and goals and objectives.
- DPR's Strategic Plan provides department-specific strategies, goals and objectives.
- The Operational Plan defines goals and activities that DPR plans to carry out by the end of the fiscal year.
- The functional activity documents list and define DPR's 11 major program functions, their activities and their accounting codes.
- The performance measures include DPR's outputs and environmental indicators.
- Function-based accounting describes this approach and summarizes spending by function category.
For content questions, contact:
Human Resources Branch, MS 4-B
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Phone: (916) 445-1523