DPR uses various performance measures to assess its programs.
- Workload outputs (PDF, 88 kb) compiled annually to provide the number of products and services that DPR produces, for example, number of licenses renewed or groundwater samples collected. These outputs are categorized by DPR’s program functions.
- Progress Report – this biennial report highlights our accomplishments and priorities for the future.
- News releases
- Enforcement planning and improvement
- Ground water monitoring – annual report
- IPM Innovators – annual awards
- New active ingredients registered - annual report
- Pesticide illnesses –annual report
- Pesticide use – annual report
- Product compliance fines and settlements – quarterly report
- Reevaluation of currently registered pesticides – semiannual report
- Regulations – proposed and recently adopted
- Residues in fresh produce – annual report
- Risk assessments completed and in process
- School IPM program – semi-annual update
- Environmental Protection Indicators for California (EPIC) are outcome measures that reflect the results of environmental programs or the state of California’s environment.
For content questions, contact:
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Telephone: (916) 323-9303